Do you want to wash off the stain, paint, mud or mold from your vehicles or concrete surfaces? If you think that it is almost impossible to get rid of those stubborn stains then you are absolutely wrong. You can wash them off with a pressure washer or power washer which acts as a high pressure sprayer and help you to wash off those obstinate stains. They are classified into electric, diesel, petrol, gas, ultra high pressure, hydraulic high pressure and steam cleaner according to the type of energy or fuel consumed by them. Now you can easy clean your decks, sidings, driveways, patios, sheds, etc. with the help of this power washer.
Check the user manual
Before you prepare to use power washer you should keep in mind that different pressure washers are engineered to be used for different surfaces. It is important to carefully read the user manual to understand on what kind of surfaces you can use the power washer. Go through the user manual to learn the way to set up the power washer for pressure washing and then set the area you want to clean.
General cleaning tips for using a pressure washer
Once you buy a power washer, carefully read the instructions which you got along with the power washer. Keep in mind that if you use washer incorrectly then it can damage the surface you are pressure washing. Check the user manual for controlling the settings of the spray and the distance to be maintained from the nozzle of the power washer to the surface. If using pressure washer is a hustle to can look for houston pressure washing services.
Remember that maintaining the distance is importance otherwise the surface may get damaged from the high pressure exerted by the power washer. You can test it first on some other surface before cleaning to be sure that it will not damage the surface. The following tips will help you to clean a surface without damaging it:
- You might need to use detergent to remove tough stains from the surface but make sure that the type of detergent you are using is intended for the pressure washers.
- When you are applying detergents, use a low pressure spray so that the detergent gets the scope of acting on the stain and removing it. If you use high pressure pattern, the detergent may wash away from the surface.
- When you are pressure washing vertical surfaces, do not apply the detergent from the bottom to the top instead focus the nozzle of the power washers on small sections of dirt.
- Allow the detergent to stand on the dirty surface for some time and then wash it off with water. But you should not allow the detergent to stand on the surface as it will stick to the surface after drying for prolonged periods.
- While you are cleaning the outer surface of the house with power washer, it is advisable to keep it away from the vents and the windows to avoid spraying water inside your house.
Pressure washer is of great help for washing off the tough stains from the surface of your building or your car.Comments Off